Blog entry by Virtue Joseph
Anyone in the world
As we wrapped up the classes on Management Communication for the first semester, Mrs Atinuke highlighted vital points for effective communication.
- Proofreading makes for better writing.
- It is critical to be aware of the fact that to get ahead in your career; your communication skills must improve.
- To improve your writing, you must read. It grows your vocabulary amidst other things.
- Make writing second nature, do not be caught off guard.
- Be a master of your thought. Get a good command of your language.
- Do not run away from writing. Take it and own it. The amount of work you are willing to put into it is how much better you can get.
- The achievement in management communication should be getting a good command of the language.
- Grow your vocabulary.