Blog entry by Osatohanmwen Dibor
Data Collection is an important aspect of statistics.
Data collection is the gathering and measurement of information from various sources in a systematic way to get a complete and accurate picture of an area of interest.
Data collection is very important in physical and social sciences, humanities and business. It helps to
- focus your limited energy and resources on the pieces that have the most impact.
- understand your customers.
- analyze how customer opinions and behaviour change over time.
- make quick and effective decisions based on the data collected.
- segment audiences and curate dedicated marketing strategies for each segment.
- Feedback data let’s you resolve issues and to improve your product/services where its most needed.
- improve customer relationships.